HBC leather painting and leather colour pigments are approved for colouring and painting of leather car seats, furniture and boat leather interior materials by leading suppliers.
1. Clean area w/ leather cleaning spray.
2. Dry the area w/ clean cloth 1-3 times.
3. Apply a leather spray paint coat in 3-5 thin layers on all the area.
4. Remember to wait 5 to 10 minutes between each layer.
5. Let the leather paint dry 45 hours before exposure to normal wear and tear.
The leather colours are 100% flexible, like the original leather
The leather coat is completely dry in less than 5 minutes
12 standard colours available / OEM approved
The colour is indicated directly on the can